Nine Dragons is self-classified as a webmaster-funded fanpage. Our website address is https://nine-dragons.net. At the time of writing, we do not accept user registrations, and thus we do not collect the name, e-mail addresses, or other identifying factors of any one of our audience directly. Visitors to our website are recorded with Google Site Kit, and continued usage of our website directly implies consent to the collection of personal data by these services. Your IP Address, how you came to access our website, and pages you visit while on our website may be recorded anonymously. At the time of writing, we do not accept comments from visitors.
Nine Dragons will provide additional information about the data we collect through Google Site Kit upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Google Site Kit Information Request.” Because we do not accept user registration, we are unable to provide collected data specific to one visitor. If you would like to opt out individually of Google Site Kit services, we recommend that you do not continue to use and/or visit this website.
Statement of Purpose and Usage
Nine Dragons is self-classified as a webmaster-funded fanpage. Our purpose of existence is to share English-translated content of SUPER★DRAGON that Nine Dragons have created. We do not share or host content created by anyone other than the members of the Nine Dragons team. We allow third party sharing of our content with adequate credit, provided the third party remains in good standing with Nine Dragons. We consider adequate credit to be an accreditation of the entire content we created featuring our site’s full name, “Nine Dragons,” posted on a visible part of the shared material or in a caption and/or description box that is obviously designated as such. Sharing our content on monetized platforms, or any system in which views of the content can generate money for the content host is strictly forbidden. Content created and then hosted by Nine Dragons is subject to automatic copyright upon publishing but will remain free of charge to access. We do not host advertisements on our website. The cost of maintaining this website is the burden of the webmaster. We do not monetize our accounts on media sharing platforms, and Nine Dragons will never ask for money or other financial means from any one of our audience with the exception of the following circumstances:
- In the case of international SUPER★DRAGON organized purchases which are conducted by Nine Dragons, the cost of the CD, Blu Ray, or any merchandise will be the burden of the individual buyer and all expenses must be paid in advance. Nine Dragons may conduct payment through a Nine Dragons-founded financial transaction method, such as our own Paypal account. In this case, the total amount that is asked for will be used strictly for the merchandise requested along with any additional shipping and handling fees.
- In the event that the cost of website upkeep proves insufficient by the webmaster, Nine Dragons may request voluntary financial contributions which will be used for the cost of maintaining our website. Any funds given will be used strictly for the payment of web hosting and domain services, and funds in great excess will be returned to donors if the amount raised is greater than the cost required. Nine Dragons is not under any obligation to provide special incentive or benefits to voluntary donors.
In the event that Nine Dragons determines any abuse of the content we share occurring, those we have identified as the offending party will be warned once. If the problem persists, we will block the source of abuse from accessing our social media accounts. In the event of extreme abuse, the IP address we have best determined to be that of the abusive party may be banned completely from accessing the website. We consider abuse of our policies on a case-by-case basis, therefore the full scope of abuse includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Using our content to create and/or perpetuate negative or false information about SUPER★DRAGON.
- Selling our content for money or otherwise profiting off of the re-distribution of any Nine Dragons-created content.
- Repeated or extreme cases of distributing Nine Dragons content without proper credit including our full name, “Nine Dragons,” even if the host does not profit from the re-distribution.
- Editing our content or modifying our translations in any way, either to alter the information about SUPER★DRAGON provided or to avoid accusations of plagiarism.
- Plagiarizing our content in any way.
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, Nine Dragons can add or take away from these stipulations as we determine to be correct. As we are volunteers and fans, we reserve the right to block access to our website or social media from anyone at any time, and for any reason.
The following social media accounts, media sharing platforms, and websites are the only sources officially affiliated with Nine Dragons. Any account not on this list is considered unaffiliated, and should not be considered to reflect the policy or content quality of Nine Dragons.
Our Twitter account is https://twitter.com/ninedragons_net.
Our YouTube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZtmUnUaA4wwLHKT3sF_esA.
Our website is https://nine-dragons.net.